DUI Attorney in Bakersfield
Skillful Representation for Clients with Multiple DUIs
Going up against a tough prosecution is no laughing matter when charged with a second, third, or fourth DUI. You need a tenacious, highly qualified DUI attorney in Bakersfield to defend you. At Brehmer Law Corporation, Attorney Jeremy Brehmer stands out, thanks to his unique forensic science background. In DUI cases, science meets law, as much of the evidence used against you is based in forensic science. When you have prior DUI convictions, you are fighting for your rights and your freedom. Mr. Brehmer is skilled in analyzing the evidence, including breath and blood tests, to look for inaccuracies or faulty results that can result in reduced sentences or acquittal.
Put science on your side. Call Brehmer Law Corporation at (661) 430-0868 today.
Penalties for Multiple DUI Offenses
If there are no aggravating circumstances or sentence enhancements, the consequences for multiple DUI convictions are fairly standard. Below, you'll find guidelines of what you can generally expect for convictions. Our aggressive and knowledgeable Bakersfield DUI attorney may be able to help you avoid or reduce these penalties.
- 2nd offense: Between $2,018 - $2,600
- 3rd offense: Between $2,018 - $2,600
- 4th offense: Between $2,018 - $2,600
- 2nd offense: 2-year suspension
- 3rd offense: 3-year suspension
- 4th offense: license revoked
County Jail Time
- 2nd offense: 10 days – 1 year
- 3rd offense: 120 days – 1 year
- 4th offense: 16 months – 3 years (Prison)
Ignition Interlock Device
- 2nd offense: possible installation on vehicle
- 3rd offense: required installation on vehicle
- 4th offense: license is revoked; driving of vehicle prohibited
Additionally, it should be noted that a fourth offense within 10 years can be charged as a felony DUI, which will result in a strike on your record. It is in your best interest to call Brehmer Law Corporation as soon as possible to begin preparing your defense. We take on any DUI case and won’t back down from a challenge.
Ready to discuss your case? Contact Brehmer Law Corporation at (661) 430-0868 for a free and confidential consultation.