Bakersfield Aggravated DUI Lawyer
Experienced & Aggressive Representation in Kern County
If you’ve been charged with an aggravated DUI, this means you are facing harsher sentencing for your DUI case. Brehmer Law Corporation has the knowledge and resources to take on any type of DUI case, regardless of the circumstances.
What is Aggravated DUI in California?
Aggravated DUI in California has several factors that make a DUI aggravated such as enhancements. Common enhancements include:
- High BAC
- Excessive speeding
- A previous DUI within the past 10 years
- Refusing a blood, DUI, breath test
An aggravated DUI charge usually involves any of the following circumstances:
- Extreme DUI – Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC) is two or more times the legal limit
- Speeding – Excessive speed can be considered reckless driving, which can increase the charge
- Suspended or revoked license – A DUI charge without a proper license may be increased to an aggravated DUI
- Repeat offender – If you have been convicted of multiple DUIs, you may face harsher sentencing
- Minors present – A DUI with minors (children under 18) riding in the vehicle
The maximum penalties for aggravated DUI depend on your specific circumstances and the judge hearing your case but often involve heavy fines, many months of jail time, and driver’s license suspension. At Brehmer Law Corporation, our aggravated DUI lawyer in Bakersfield has extensive experience protecting the rights and futures of his clients facing these serious charges.
When you need a strong defense for aggravated DUI charges, call (661) 430-0868 to reach Brehmer Law Corporation.
Put Science on Your Side
When you are faced with an aggravated DUI, you want a DUI lawyer who understands the intricacies of the accusations. At Brehmer Law Corporation, our attorney is one of a select few legal professionals in the country who has earned the designation of ACS-CHAL Forensic Lawyer-Scientist by the American Chemical Society. Mr. Brehmer’s vast knowledge of the science behind breath and blood tests gives him the unique ability to challenge the prosecution’s evidence in a way many attorneys cannot. For defense against an aggravated DUI charge, trust our tenacious Bakersfield DUI attorney to represent your case.
Contact Brehmer Law Corporation at (661) 430-0868 for a free case consultation with Attorney Jeremy Brehmer.